Crash Magic Online
Knowledge Base Article:
Registration keys moved to client area:
Select login on the left menu bar.
Search home page
How to install the new SWITRS configuration.
Article created: Oct 09 2002, updated: Mar 28 2003
We have created a new SWITRS configuration that may be downloaded from our site for free to all current subscribers to Intersection Magic.
Info - "how to" article
We have created a new login feature to our website which will allow current users to download information which is pertinent to them. We are utilizing this feature to allow all SWITRS users who are current subscribers to download an installer that will automatically update their configuration. If you are not a current subscriber, please contact Pd' Programming, Inc. for current price listings.
1) In the upper left area of this screen there is a "Login" tab, select this tab.
2) On the login page select the "Forgot Your Password?"
3) Type in the email you use to correspond with Pd' Programming, and select "Submit query". This will automatically send an email to the address we have on file for you with a password.
If you get the message: "Failed to send password. This is usually due to an invalid login (email address).",
then we do not have a correct email address on file for you. Please send us an email with your name, jurisdiction, correct address, correct email address, department you work in and title, correct phone number, and fax (if applicable). Once we receive this information, we can reset your password that will send an automatic email to the address you provide us, with your new password. You may then use this to sign in on the Login page on our site.
4) Once you receive an email with a password, you may go back to our login page and type in your email address and password to enter your personalized page on our website.
5) Once logged in, we recommend changing your password to something that you will remember more easily. You can find the link to changing your password in the upper right hand side of the page in the maroon section.
6) To obtain the new SWITRS configuration select "Proceed to my personal page".
7) Scroll down to the "Available downloads" page and there should be a link titled "12/17/02 \ca\switrs\imw_swit2002.exe ". Select this link and save the installer wherever you wish (we recommend simply using the desktop, and an icon will be created).
8) Make sure Intersection Magic is closed.
9) Double click the icon on the desktop to start the installer.
10) Be sure to read ALL prompts as they contain important information concerning the installation process.
11) Once the new configuration is installed properly, you may start importing new data from CHP.
As always, please contact us if you need further assistance.
January 21, 2018 5:12PM
© 1999-2018 Pd' Programming, Inc - Lafayette, CO USA