Adding items to the configuration must be done as a group admin for Crash Magic. Contact your group admin if you require items to be added.
The first task is to download the file of the new item to be added to a configuration. Pd' Programming will provide the name of the file to be added to the configuration. Once you have the name of the file here is how to download it from the web site:
- If you are viewing this page you should already be at the Pd Magic web site (www.pdmagic.com).
- Click the Login link on the lower left corner of the page.
- Enter your login Id(email address) and password. Then click the login button.
- Click the Downloads link on the right side of the page.
- Click on the name of the file provided.
- When asked select Save to save the configuration file.
- Select a location to save the file and click Save.
The next step is to go to the .shared user of the configuration.
- Open your Crash Magic Online web site.
- Log into the Crash Magic Online web site as a group admin
- Click on the .shared user under the name of the user group that you have logged into(This user will have a star next to their name in the admin tree. The star denotes them as the shared user for the group)
Now that the .shared user has been located.
- Click on the "Open the Import Wizard" button(This is at the bottom of the page with an orange arrow pointing up)
- Click the "Browse" button and select the file downloaded
- Click the "Upload file for import" button
- Click the OK button when informed the upload could take a few minutes
Select the user that will store the items, and the items that will be added.
- Click the "Next" button in the import wizard
- Select the user group that you have logged into and, click the "Next" button
- Select the .shared user to add the new item or items, and click the "Next" button
- Check all of the items listed in the "Crash Magic Import - PSRAttrs" window, and click the "Next" button
Now that the items have been selected it is only a matter of completing the import.
- Click the "Next" button on the "Crash Magic Import - Projects" window
- Click the "Next" button on the "Crash Magic Import - Studies" window
- Click the "Next" button on the "Crash Magic Import - Reports" window
- Click the Import button on the "Crash Magic Import" window
- Click the OK button when the import has finished, and the Done button to leave the wizard