Or, search for keywords:
When searching by keyword, the following operators are available:
- AND - Searches for articles with both words in it
- OR - Searches for articles with either word in it
- NEAR - Finds articles with both words appearing near each other
- (Parentheses can be used to group parts of queries)
- "Quotation Marks" can be used to group phrases
- Asterisk can be used as a wildcard, just enclose expression in quotes: "diag*" will return anything beginning with "diag", like "diagram"