Welcome! A new PdMagic website is under development! This page is a snapshot from the old website captured on 11/21/19 @ 6:24 PM
Registration keys moved to client area: Select login on the left menu bar.
Intersection Magic Technical support resources:
- This is a searchable database of information, bug fixes, tips, ideas, and all the
issues that we've encountered. This is the best place to start looking for help.
- Version information
- This is a database of the features and bug-fixes added in each version of the program
since it was first released. It is currently a work in progress, but should be finished
by the end of May. The best way to access this system is by selecting "check for new
version" from the Help / About menu in Intersection Magic. (beginning with v6.5)
- Online manual (html)
- This is the (html) online version of the manual that comes with the program.
- Online manual (pdf) ~8Meg
- This is the (pdf) online version of the manual that comes with the program.
Other technical support information:
Individual technical support information:
Intersection Magic telephone technical support is available
8-6 Monday thru Friday MST
However, we can usually give you a much more thorough (and printable)
answer in our forum, knowledge base, or by e-mail. We respond to electronic
requests as soon as we receive them, often even on weekends.
It also saves everyone a lot of time, which for us translates into
new Intersection Magic features!
Give it a try!
© 1999-2019 Pd' Programming, Inc -
Lafayette, CO USA